What you will gain from the Kabbalistic Meditation Course
From this Meditation Course you will gain:
Learn how to
- love and accept yourself and others unconditionally
- take care of yourself physically emotionally and spiritually in a more proficient way then you have done until now.
- Bring down divine abundance to yourself and your children
- stop negative thoughts.
- Heal your Past
- overcome procrastinating.
- strengthen your character
- refine your character
- get over anger
- improve your relationships
- connect to positive feelings of passion and enthusiasm.
- get yourself motivated.
- discover and develop your creativity.
- connect to your inner inspiration down-loader
- Bring down Divine abundance
- Connect to the Spiritual World that is inside You
- connect to heavenly abundance
- For yourself and for your children
- stop being indecisive and make a good decision.
- remove fears and strengthen your self-confidence
- be more assertive
- learn how to politely guard you boundaries.
- get rid of limiting perceptions of yourself.
About the Course
Through the foundations of true Jewish meditation, you will gain the tools not only to meditate by using traditional Jewish Kabbalistic meditations but more than that you will be able to change your reality and view on life.
The Kabbalistic Meditations is a unique meditation course. Designed for all levels, both beginner and advanced students of all levels can and will gain from this course.
In it, will be introduced how integral meditation is to Kabbalah, a number of Kabbalistic meditations and practices.
This course contains the most important ingredient that has the potential to solve any problem that any person on earth is confronting.
All the meditations within it are from authentic Kabbalah. Including the Zohar, Arizal, and the Rashash.
By practicing Jewish meditation, one can develop a keen sense of awareness of the construct and purpose of our lives, and all of reality. In other words, practicing Jewish meditation and guarding the Noahide Laws, one can achieve the loftiest spiritual heights and ultimately connect with Ein Sof. As Eliyahu HaNavi said, – “I call on heaven and earth to witness that any individual, man or woman, Jew or Gentile, freeman or slave, can have Ruach HaKodesh (Divine-Inspiration) descend upon him.”
Why do Jewish Meditation?
- Bring light into your life, expand the amount of life and the feelings of light.
- be brought to a whole different level of life.
Learn how to know and feel Hashem’s presence in your life all day and all night.
Everybody has something to gain from these teachings. The more you take these meditations, practice them, and integrate them into your life the more you will gain. If you do this it will be a source of strength, happiness, joy and all the good things that you want to have in yourself.
The more seriously you take it and set specific times in your day and your week to meditate, the more you will get out of it.
Modules of the Course