In this ebook, you will discover the basic foundations of the Kabbalah of the Arizal and the core principles of Kabbalah.
For many, Kabbalah is hard and unapproachable. The concepts are confusing, the words are unfamiliar, and the texts are terse and hard to read. In this ebook, we have laid out the ideas of Kabbalah in a clear and simple manner. Every concept is explained clearly so as to make Kabbalah accessible to all.
This ebook was designed to help you learn Kabbalah. It explains to you to all core the concepts clearly and easily. It is appropriate for a beginner or even if you are already familiar with the basics of Kabbalah. This ebook has helped many people learn kabbalah easily and quickly.
Some of the concepts that are covered in the ebook
- Advice from Rabbi Chaim Vital on how to learn Kabbalah in the safest way
- How the world was created and what process G-d used to create the world
- An explanation of the 4 spiritual worlds, Atzilut, Beriah, Yetzirah, and Asiyah
- What the 10 sefirot are, and how they are divided up into Partzufim
- Based on all of the above, what is the purpose of our existence, and what we are here to accomplish
- The different levels of consciousness and how to access higher levels of consciousness
- An explanation of Kavvanot [Jewish Kabbalistic Meditation]
- With small guided Kabbalistic Meditation.
This is based on the teachings as they have been taught in the old city of Yerushalayim a chain of an unbroken tradition for thousands of years.
This ebook was written in the Holy city of Yerushalayim by the tomb of King David.
This ebook was taken from the introductions in the Kabbalistic Siddur Zichron David