In this ebook, you will discover the basic foundations of the Kabbalah of the Arizal and the core principles of Kabbalah.
For many, Kabbalah is hard and unapproachable. The concepts are confusing, the words are unfamiliar, and the texts are terse and hard to read. In this ebook and the ebook Kabbalah and Jewish Meditations from scratch, we have laid out the ideas of Kabbalah in a clear and simple manner. Every concept is explained clearly so as to make Kabbalah accessible to all.
- Matbea Bracha and Merkava Meditations
- How the world was created and what process G-d used to create the world
- An explanation of the 4 spiritual worlds, Atzilut, Beriah, Yetzirah, and Asiyah
- What the 10 sefirot are, and how they are divided up into Partzufim
- Based on all of the above, what is the purpose of our existence, and what we are here to accomplish
- The different levels of consciousness and how to access higher levels of consciousness
- An explanation of Kavvanot [Jewish Kabbalistic Meditation]
- Meditations for Blessings
- Prerequisites for safely learning Kabbalah