Help us create a new edition of Siddur Harashash Yare”h (Rebbi Yedidya Refael Abulafia) New edition
There are 7 volumes
- Weekday Shacharit
- Mincha and Maariv
- Kriat Shema sheal Hamita, Birchat Hashachar and Tikkun Chatzot
- Erev Shabbat and Maariv of Shabbat
- Shacharis and Mussaf of Shabbat
- Mincha of Shabbat and Motzei Shabbat,
- Kaavanot hashulchan (3 meals of shabbat, melava malka etc.)
$26,000 for each one.
After we will finish printing these 7 volumes, we are planning with God’s help to do another edition with footnotes that explain each kavvana. We also plan on translating those footnotes.
What is the Siddur Harashash?
The Siddur Harashash is the siddur [prayer book] that is written with the Kabbalistic meditations of the Rashash. Considered by many to be the authoritative work on Kabbalah Meditation, the Siddur Harashash was compiled according to the teachings of the Rashash.
This is the prayer book that classical Kabbalists use. Praying with the Siddur Harashash takes much more time than regular prayers. One can only understand the meditations contained therein after years of study of Kabbalah.